PARTIES AND GROUP VISITS
Adventure! offers birthday parties primarily on weekend days throughout the year, in our whimsically decorated classroom. Please CLICK HERE to see available dates, read party guidelines, and book your party. To avoid mistakes or double-bookings, we will not be taking reservations over the phone or via email. Interested persons MUST use the online form.
$170 for a two hour party
Party bookings open approximately two months in advance. To see available dates, read party guidelines, and book your party, please CLICK HERE. Parties will be hosted at the museum in our classroom / party room on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. till noon. Party fee includes up to ten adults and ten children. Additional guests are $7 per person. Room capacity limits apply.
Family will have option of craft (take-home or on-site), mini Flight Test Table, or Treasure Hunt as a party activity. Food is only permitted in the party room. No food is allowed elsewhere in the museum.
It's true: Adventure! welcomes field trips! School groups, day camps, and preschools are welcome to book field trips. Typically, the museum will offer field trip dates on Thursday and Friday mornings between 10 and 11 a.m. Field trips cost $7 for each adult and each child, up to 75 total guests. Bookings open on the first of the month for the following month (example: dates for January will open December 1). Click here to select a date.
To inquire about a different day or time, please phone 541-653-9629.
After-Hours Museum Rentals
$450 for a two hour party
**After-hours rentals must be made at least two months in advance to ensure adequate staffing.**
- Email AdventureMuseumEvents(at)gmail(dot)com now to inquire about dates at least two months in advance.
- Fee includes up to 50 guests.
- Museum to provide chairs and tables for up to 20 people in the party room at the back of the museum..
- Food is only allowed in the party room. No food is allowed in the rest of the museum.
- 20 minutes of set-up and clean-up time is included in addition to the 2 hours of party time.
- Staff adequate to the number of attendees will be on-hand to clean and sanitize throughout the evening.
- Choice of activities includes a treasure hunt or planned craft.
Please email AdventureMuseumEvents(at)gmail(dot)com for details.
There are limits on the size of gatherings we host at Adventure! Children's Museum. Generally though, regular admission ($7 per person) is charged for any additional guests above the number listed above.